We currently ship anywhere in the United States and Canada. We also ship to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses. All of our packages ship out of our Fulfillment Center in Kennesaw, Georgia. We offer different shipping options depending on where your order is shipping, and the value of your order.
Shipping to the United States
- Standard – Shipping provided by USPS for all orders based on weight and size of product shipping.
- Priority – Two-day to three-day shipping provided by USPS. Orders must be received by 11 a.m. ET Monday-Thursday in order to receive it in two to three business days.
- Expedited – Next day shipping provided by USPS. Orders must be received by 11 a.m. ET Monday-Thursday in order to receive it the next business day.
Shipping to Canada
- Standard – Shipping provided by USPS for all orders. Orders shipping to Canada may also be subject to a non-refundable “international surcharge” which covers the cost of duties and taxes.
Most (but not all) orders placed in the morning or early afternoon Monday through Friday will ship within 5 business day. All ship times listed are estimates and can vary based on when your proof is approved or payment is processed. You may receive your package faster or slower than the averages are shown in the listings.
When your order left our Fulfillment Center, you received a shipping confirmation email that included a tracking number with USPS or FedEx.
Most orders ship within 3-5 business days.
You will receive a Shipping Confirmation email once the order ships. If your order hasn’t shipped after five business days, please get in touch with us through our contact page.
Orders cannot be edited once they have been placed. If the order hasn’t shipped, we can cancel the order and place a new one with the correct information. Reach out to our customer service team via the contact page. We’ll respond as soon as possible.
Once an order has shipped, any change will have to happen via a return or an exchange. Please review our return policy.
Once an order has been placed, we cannot change your address. However, if you have an account, you can edit an existing address or add a new address in your Address Book for future orders.
We get it—not receiving your order on time can be frustrating. So, let’s find it.
When your order left our Fulfillment Center, you received a shipping confirmation email that included a tracking number from USPS or FedEx. Click the tracking number in that email to track your order.
If the carrier site’s tracking hasn’t been updated for several days, contact us with your original shipping address so we can look into it and send a replacement if necessary.
You should receive an order confirmation email within a few minutes of placing your order, and a shipping confirmation email within 48 hours. The exceptions are orders placed during a weekend, which may not ship until the following Monday. If you don’t receive either email within those timeframes, try the following:
- Check your spam folder.
- If you use multiple email addresses, make sure you’re checking the right inbox.
- Still nothing? Contact Us to let us know and we’ll look into it for you.
If you received the wrong items, start by checking them against the shipping invoice included in your package. If the invoice doesn’t match one of the items or if the invoice is for another customer’s order, Contact Us and we’ll get you the right items.
If something was missing from your order, start by checking the shipping invoice included in your package.
- If the missing item is listed on your invoice, there may have been a Fulfillment error. Contact Us and we’ll look into it for you.
- If the missing item isn’t actually listed on your invoice, there may have been an inventory issue. Find your shipping confirmation email (subject line: “Shipping Confirmation from Imprint Geek”), which will include a note confirming the item didn’t ship with the rest of your order. We’re sorry about that—and we’ve already refunded you for the item.
- If you accidentally received someone else’s order, please Contact Us and one of our customer service agents will gladly assist.
Yes, we ship to APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), and DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) addresses. To ship to a military address, when you’re checking out:
- Under Shipping address, enter your PSC or unit number and box number. For City, enter APO, FPO, or DPO. For State, enter AA, AE, or AP.
- Under Billing, un-check the “Billing Address Same as Shipping” box and enter your billing address.
We need all of the above info to ship your order, so make sure not to leave anything out.
Your order will ship via USPS.
Unfortunately we can’t estimate how long it’ll take to arrive. For more about shipping to military addresses, see here.